One Of The More Famous Far North Dive Sites
Norman Reef is rightly one of the most popular destinations in the Barrier Reef. There are several excellent dive sites each offering a different experience, all of them memorable. More practiced divers will enjoy testing themselves in the swimthroughs and caves where Giant Maori Wrasse are common, some up to 5ft in length. The reef as a whole is as idyllic as they come, even in an area that has been blessed by so much natural beauty. Access to sites always depends on visibility, weather and tides but with so many places to go you will very rarely be disappointed.
- Coral Reef, Multiple Sites
- Assorted Hard & Soft Corals
- Maori Wrasse, Moray Eels, Giant Clams, Anemones
- Mild to Moderate Currents
- 15 to 25 Meters Visibility
- All Levels of Diver